With summer just around the corner, pool contractors are filling their showrooms as are local big box stores, with summer furniture and other outdoor accessories you might want in your pool side space. Update your outdoor living space before 2021 pool season kicks off. Talk with the pool contractors from Imperial Pools, Inc. in Champaign, Illinois about your ideas for upgrading and updating the pool side space.
If you have owned your pool for more than a year, you know that you spend more time around the pool than you do in the pool and you want to be comfortable and relax in style, right? Of course you do! We have tips for amping up the space from small items like adding colorful umbrellas to constructing an outdoor kitchen to anything in between.
Set your budget and also decide what you would do if money were no object. It might make sense to have an entire plan mapped out even if you don’t do it all at once because if it’s mapped out and located properly you can work on updates and upgrades little by little and they will all fit together and flow well.
Here are items and upgrades to consider.
- Decorative and safety fencing. Just because pool fencing is required, doesn’t mean it can’t be aesthetically pleasing.
- Firepits and barbecue grills or an entire outdoor kitchen
- Landscaping for aesthetic appeal, shade, to stop air from blowing across the top of the pool and evaporating the water — look for double duty or more.
- The installation of lighting in the pool and updating the lighting in the outdoor living space
- Does your outdoor furniture need to be replaced or do you just want to update the cushions with new fabric?
- Want to go big and build a pool house? Plan for it now!
Let’s set up a time to talk about, and get the outdoor living space plotted out and start helping you put your project together. The 2021 swim season will be here before you know it!