Consider time and energy-saving pool equipment upgrades
- Energy efficient Multi-Speed and Variable Speed Pumps
- Energy efficient heat pumps
- Safety vacuum release valves
- Main drain retrofits
- Salt-based chlorine generators
- Complete interior refinishing
- Complete remodeling and renovation
- Clear O3 Water Purifying System
- Vinyl Line Replacement
The pool equipment upgrades listed above are just the start of what we can do to make your pool clean, efficient, and fun!
SAVE ENERGY: “Go Green” and save money too!
The industry has been working hard to develop more cost-efficient pumps, filters, lights, heaters and control systems. Altogether, today’s swimming pools use about 60% less electricity than they did 20 years ago.
- Uses up to 80% less energy than gas heaters.
- Some models can also cool the water on extra-hot days.
- Extends the swimming season for just pennies a day
Multi-Speed or Variable speed pump
- Uses up to 75% less electricity than single speed pumps.
- Runs longer at low cost, keeping pool cleaner.
High-Capacity, Low Resistance Filter
- Requires less pressure to filter the water.
- Lets the pump run easily at low-energy setting.
Automatic covers & Solar blankets
- One button keeps kids, critters and debris out of the pool
- Helps retain the heat, so the heater works less.
- Also reduces chemical usage
SAVE TIME: Today’s Pools Practically Take Care of Themselves!
From chemical management to spa automation to automatic cleaners, new breakthroughs in low maintenance pool equipment take the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership.
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere – even your cell phone!
Salt-based chlorine generator
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
- Buffers the water & reduces chlorine demand
Aggregate Interior (for concrete pools only)
- Stunningly beautiful; many styles to choose from.
- Lasts twice as long as plaster finishes
Clear O3 – Water Purifying System
- ClearO3 has the highest concentration of ozone with the least amount of air injected into the system.
- Adjustable mounting tabs allow for easy installation near pool equipment.
- Radiant heat ribs dissipate heat to maintain ozone output at peak operating temperatures.
- Designed to have ozone output at the bottom means we’re working with gravity for a more efficient system.
- The ClearO3 is the easiest ozone generator available to maintain, and UV bulbs can be changed in a matter of minutes!
- Sealed extruded aluminum construction virtually eliminates ozone leakage
- The ClearO3 cylindrical ozone excitement chamber is designed to maximize ozone production
- The included needle valve dials in the ideal level of ozone for each pool
- A single ClearO3 unit effectively works on pools up to 55,000 gallons
DeltaUV Product ES
FOR A CLEANER, HEALTHIER POOL ENVIRONMENT
- Drastically reduce chemical use
- Destroy the micro-organisms that chlorine and salt systems can’t
- No nasty chlorine smell
- No more red eyes, dry skin or damaged hair
- Easier pool maintenance, simple, reliable
- Prolongs pool life – won’t erode pool surface or equipment
- Environmentally friendly
- Compatible with all types of coatings and filters
- A treatment that can be automated with an existing chlorinator
To find out what we can do for your pool, call us at (217) 586-4400.