When is the busiest time for swimming pool contractors? When the sun is high in the sky and the temperatures are soaring and eveyone wants to have his or her own swimming pool. In the height of construction season and summer in your area of the country, you may be out of luck if you want to become a pool owner and enjoy your new pool that summer. There are many reasons to build your pool in the off-season and the swimming pool contractors from Imperial Pools in Champaign, Illinois explain the benefits.
Reasons to build your pool in the off-season
- In the off-season the pool builder will have more time on his hands and may be able to offer you a better deal, especially if you’re willing to look at “last year’s” models. Take it from us, last year’s models are perfect, it’s just that manufacturers release new equipment annually and we have stock to move. It’s a win-win.
- Most pool contractors aren’t as busy and that means you can get on their schedule more easily and you may just get more personal attention because you’re the only project the contractor is working on.
- If you have to obtain permits for construction and any variances, you may be able to move through that process more quickly when your local officials aren’t bogged down with a bunch of other permits as they would be in the more traditional building season.
- The weather might be better for your new landscaping project. Many trees and plants thrive better in the beginning of the growing season than if they are planted at the end of the growing season.
- You may be in a better position to negotiate with your builder for some concessions or upgrades at a lower price.
- The main benefit is that you will have a swimming pool ready to be used when summer arrives. That is much better than having to wait around and watch the pool being constructed, but summer days passing by.
Are you ready to become a pool owner this summer? If so, give us a call right now and let’s talk about your project!