Pool builders in Champaign, IL construct outdoor kitchens. For those swimming pool owners who can’t bring themselves to have to leave the comfort and beauty of the backyard living space, adding an outdoor kitchen, means you won’t have to! Have an outdoor, poolside kitchen constructed and here are some outdoor kitchen accessories to consider — after all, you don’t want to be running back and forth to the house every time you want to cook, do you?
No one wants to spend time in the kitchen in the summer when all of the fun is taking place poolside. When you make the decision to have an outdoor kitchen constructed you are moving even more of your indoor life to the backyard and that is an incredible feeling!
If you have an outdoor kitchen you could potentially live out of doors from dawn until well after dusk. Build a pool house or grab blow up mattresses and sleeping bags and you may never want to, or need to, go into the house! Talk with us about the construction of an how it will fit into your current landscaping and what the necessary steps are to get the project underway.
Decide on the budget, then talk with us so you can assure you’re getting what you want and that you can afford it. Even if your ideas are bigger than your budget, you can begin the project then add to it over time until it’s fully realized.
Outdoor kitchen accessories to consider
Don’t forget the accessories for your newly constructed pool area:
- A stove top, oven and grill set up.
- A pizza oven
- An additional set of cookware, flatware and silverware for the outdoor kitchen.
- Grill roaster racks allow you to stack and cook multiple items at once.
- A “salt plate.” You place it directly on the grill and cook seafood or meat on top of it. The meat gets infused with salt and cooks evenly.
- Look for a hot dog roller that cooks them evenly and allows you to get grill marks that are prized by chefs
- Flavor- and scent-imbued wood chips to enhance outdoor cooking.
- Dishwashing items or if you have the budget for it, a dishwasher that can withstand the elements
- Don’t forget the grill utensils, pot holders and hot plates
Talk with us and get an idea on the various lines of weather and waterproof appliances and cabinetry. Swim season may be over now, but it will be here before you know it and maybe you want to make next year the year you enjoy your own outdoor kitchen.