Imperial Pools, Inc. contractors serving Decatur & Champaign, IL help you decide when to remodel your swimming pool
Is it time to remodel your swimming pool? If you’re on the fence it might be time to ask us whether there are any items that need to be updated or renovated — pool equipment, broken or cracked tiles, etc. — or if you just want a face lift for the family pool that you have loved for decades.
The time to plan to remodel your swimming pool is when the summer swim season has wound down swimming pool builders in Champaign, Illinois explain. Starting the remodel project before the next swim season kicks in means you won’t lose any precious swimming time. .
Remodel your swimming pool
The next time we pay a service visit ask for a pool inspection and determine if there are “must fix” items that should be addressed.
Your pool will eventually need to have equipment replaced or upgraded to energy efficient models.
- Acid washing your gunite swimming pool will bring it back to a bright, white and make it look new.
- If you have a fiberglass or vinyl liner pool you may notice discoloration from the sun and chemicals and warrants a remodel.
- Your pool remodel could also include adding accessories such as a hot tub or spa, or a fountain, diving board or slide.
- Update the filtration system as a way to keep the water clean and clear.
- Upgrade to energy efficient equipment to save on utility bills.
- Enhance the outdoor living space by adding a deck, kitchen area or a gazebo.
Make certain you’re taking into consideration both the “must address” items as well as the “want to address” items for your pool renovation and repair project.