Imperial Pool Builders offer Labor Day party tips
Are you ready to plan a Labor Day party. Many times our customers will come to us and ask for tips for not only pool party planning, but for advice on pool safety during a party. When you plan a Labor Day party that is no exception. This is especially true because your Labor Day pool party is likely the last big party event of the year that you and your friends and family will spend in the pool. Every pool owner knows that Labor Day typically marks the end of summer and the slow slide into the cooler autumn and winter months.
What can you do to have a fun, healthy and safe time around your swimming pool this Labor Day?
Plan a Labor Day party
The swimming pool contractors from Imperial Pool Builders provide this advice to assure you have a fun pool party and backyard barbecue with friends.
Its always important to keep health and safety in mind when planning a party, as any responsible pool owner knows. .
Because most Labor Day activities involve outdoor activities, here are five tips to maximize your fun and safety:
- Keep sunscreen in varying SPF levels for your guests. While the sun is a great source of Vitamin D, you don’t want to end your summer with a sunburn.
- Stay hydrated, especially if it’s hot and sunny outside. If the holiday party plans involve alcohol, drinking water will reduce the effects of a hangover.
- Wear sunglasses and a hat if you’re going to be in the sun.
- Eat in moderation. Look for lower fat recipes for your favorite foods, chances are no one will notice the difference.
- Never let children swim unattended, keep your pool fence locked if no one is there to supervise. Practice restraint when mixing alcohol with swimming. Appoint an adult to keep track of the children who are in the pool.
If you’re in the midst of planning your Labor Day party, today is the day to begin the plans and to invite your friends and family! Talk with us to get on the schedule for a pre-party pool cleaning and an after-party pool cleaning. Having a higher than usual swimmer load can easily throw your pool chemicals out of line so it’s important to have it tested and cleaned after the party is over.