Getting a pool this summer? Are you looking for a traditional, ho-hum pool or do you want to build the pool of your dreams? Of course you want the pool of your dreams. It is a major investment and will be a place you and your friends will spend countless hours for many months and years to come.
Because of this you will want to make sure you get everything that you can afford in your swimming pool. You don’t want to skimp if you don’t have to. What we recommend is putting your budget together, then giving the pool contractors from Imperial Pools a call. Let’s sit down and see what your budget is and you can tell us what your dreams are for your pool and we can help you realize that.
Build the pool of your dreams
Traditional rectangle swimming pools are still prized by some, but other pool owners want pools that are freeform and conform to the landscape of the yard rather than having to remove trees or move the pool to a different area in which it will more easily fit.
Pools are luxury items and there are myriad choices available in both building materials, innovative water features and finishes that bring a tropical feeling to your backyard oasis/staycation spot.
How can you get a pool of your dreams?
- Pool finishes — because they are what you see when you look at the pool — make the biggest impact on the pool’s aesthetics. Choose high performance and durable materials. Pool finishes, fiberglass, vinyl liner and concrete lend interest and appel to the pooll. Choose pool finishes to enhance the backyard paradise feel of your pool area. Choose smooth surfaces to pebbles to quartz for the pool finish. Many pools today are virtual works of art.
- If you have a “yard with a view” consider an infinity or vanishing edge swimming pool design. This three-sided swimming pool appears as though one edge is missing and the water is simply cascading over the horizon. In fact the water is being captured and recycled back into the pool.
- Add sunshelves, water fountains, a diving board, swim up hot tub or spa, rock waterfall or other water or fire accessory you and your family would love.
- Pool lighting — both in the pool and in the outdoor living space. Have your pool contractor install LED or fiber optic pool lighting. You can run the lights remotely and can also have color changing lighting installed.
- Consider adding a pool heater to help you extend the swim season. Don’t forget to budget for energy efficient equipment and a swimming pool cover to protect your investment and to cut back on the cleaning time.
What are you waiting for? Give us a call today and be a pool owner before summer is over!